Falling in love and bents (my Sat R Day)
Herman Krieger
2022-10-09 23:24:08 UTC
Hey Melanie!
Can't imagine what you'd write about the guy you fell for... but it'd be
worth reading! And he'd be pretty lucky, too, if you can be that passionate
about a bicycle... :)
Todd Bettenhausen
Indianapolis, IN
P.S. Whatcha doin' this weekend... JUST KIDDING!
My GRR is probably close to that weight with all the stuff I
have on it and it is still the fastest bike that I own. I
really like the Eliminator and I am sure you will love it. Be
sure and give us a full report!!!
Marci
* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network
*
Herman Krieger
2022-10-09 23:31:36 UTC
I've had a Sat R Day for a long time and really enjoyed riding it. But now at
96 years of age, I've had to switch to a three wheel recumbent, and sell my
Sat R Day. It has an 11-speed Shimano Affine rear hub, and is available in Eugene, Oregon for $1490.
Edward Wong III
2023-08-12 00:13:35 UTC
Post by Herman Krieger
I've had a Sat R Day for a long time and really enjoyed riding it. But now at
96 years of age, I've had to switch to a three wheel recumbent, and sell my
Sat R Day. It has an 11-speed Shimano Affine rear hub, and is available in Eugene, Oregon for $1490.
I know that I am late to the party, but I just wanted to congratulate you for still riding and promoting this fun hobby/sport of recumbent riding. Ride for many more years my friend.

Edward W