Democracy is a Gay affair --and they've got it right!
TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher
2012-08-20 16:59:24 UTC
Think about it, Miami Beach, Key West, and other gay places that you
may know about, all got a lively life, BICYCLES, nightlife and less
road rage. On the opposite end of it, the "macho democracy" is
notorious for its gated communities, lack of sidewalks and trucks that
mark their high status in the food-chain. The boondocks is obviously
macho, since I find no place to walk.

Lincoln Road* is a great gay place, where people mingle in cafes and
restaurants...

*Lincoln Road is in South Beach, part of Miami Beach, which is macho.
I know it sounds confusing but it's nearly impossible to get there on
a bicycle.

Randy Kehrt
2012-08-20 23:34:24 UTC
To Tibetan Monkey,

Want to go cycling this winter in Florida around Miami Beach.
Do YOU know any good trails for cycling? I am NOT gay but if
YOU are gay we can still be friends riding our recumbent bicycles
on the trails.

Randy

http://youtu.be/d1lRDrBPaN4